Monday, May 07, 2007

Quick Update

Been a long time, not that anyone has been expecting an update. Just wanted to post a quick couple things.

-We've decided on the baby's name, it will be Brayden.
-Still with Wireless Multimedia at Apple, we've fleshed out that group quite a bit, and I'm in the Tier 2 section. Tier 2 is only in Sac, so that's cool.
-I am in the process of creating training for all of the Wireless Multimedia Tier 1 agents, along with Tim B. We should have it done by the end of the week, and will hopefully be delivering it next week.
-I added a link on the bottom right that says "Talk by Phone". I have a trial account with Ring Central and if you want to leave me a message, or just check out my 800 #, give it a click.

Thats all for now, expect more to come in the next month or so. Baby will be born soon, so I'll have pictures and stories to post.

Keep it real.

No comments: