Sunday, September 11, 2005

iEmployment

So far so good with Apple. My background check went fine, orientation starts on the 21st. Job will start on the 26th. Only final hurdle is a drug check, and I'm clean.

I've been doing some work for Ashley's stepdad in the meantime for his photography business, mostly sorting and balancing images and updating his website. He wants me to create a shopping cart system so people can buy photographs from him online, but I honestly think it is beyond my current web skills. As much as I think I know, I still have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS. I think the shopping cart would take some other programming that I don't know right now, probably something like PHP. I don't know enough even to know what I'm going to need to learn in order to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... thats right up my bro-in-laws alley. Thomas Palmer has a master's degree in Computer Sciences focusing in programming and something that has to do with robots. He likes robots.