Thursday, July 28, 2005

Roomba

So we got a Roomba after our wedding, with some of the gift cards we received, some store credit, and a bit of cash. Real nice, vaccuums the whole apartment, even under the sofa. Word of advice? Make sure you know where your dog is when Roomba's doing its thing. Chester left a nice big pile in the wake of the Roomba, and when we found it it was going over the same spot over and over trying to get the crap up.

Brushes, dust bin, grill, wheels... all clogged with Chester doodie.

You don't know haet until you've cleaned dog shit out of your $250 robotic vaccuum cleaner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin Newell, I spend a lot of time online checking out information on free screensavers and as expected I end up at a lot of sites, some which provide good information on free screensavers related stuff and some which don't. I recently came across your site and while Roomba did not provide me with the kind of information that I was looking for, I still found it to be rather interesting, so I spent some time there checking out all the good stuff that you have there. Just want to tell you to keep up the good work.